Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cecily's Shower

Well I have alot I need to post lol I am slow I know! A few weeks ago was my little sister Cecily's baby shower! It was a blast. I flew down thursday and hung out with everyone and helped set up and everything. Ave had fun on the plane and we all had a good time at the shower



This is Cecily! She is already about to pop lol but she wears pregnancy well. She looks soooo beautiful im jealous! I didnt look that good when i was preggo. =)





This is CC and Her Mother in Law and Gma in Law. FUN LAdies!!! She's lucky like me to have awesome in-laws!



And here below is her crazay sister-in-law Julie. I LOVE this girl she cracks me up!


No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!