Tuesday, April 1, 2008

American Idol


Well my day was an okay one today. I have had a swollen milk duct for about three days now and I think its making me sick (if that is possible) i woke up with a killer headache but it faded after a bit. Avery was good today. We are trying to get her to roll over but she kinda just lays there lol (pictured above).
So yeah we got ready and then since im such a worry wart we went shopping so we are ok during the trucker strike. Cord met us at the Walmart, which was great i miss seeing him. He was a little angry though, he had some trouble at work. He told them that he has to leav by 4 everyday so he can take avery from me and they agreed to this. Well today they tried to give him a route that got done at 430 and he said he couldnt cause he had to take Ave and they got all mad at him. Still confused about that one.
Well tonight at work it was American Idol Tuesday. I dont know how many of you follow American Idol, but Brooke White is from Mesa and so her family comes in and eats and hwatches American Idol. It gets pretty rowdy. Poor Joni served them and most just ordered drinks and sat there for a couple hours. Lame. If you do that lave a decent tip because you are taking up their table so you are pretty much their only source of money for the whole night. I had nice tables so that was good.
Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day. HOw was everyone elses day?

5 comments:

*Ash said...

Oh good grief, she is SO CUTE!! I love her little headbands!! That's lame that the bus barn's being dumb! Almost done w/ his CNA though right? I'm sad we're going to miss you guys this weekend! Hope you have a good time!

Kennedy said...

Avery is such a cutie! Things are good here and we are having a good time. We find out tuesday if it is pink or blue!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures of Avery! and I like your new background.

Jenna said...

She is getting so big!! I haven't seen her since Christmas Dinner at grandmas! Shes a cutie. We will have to get Avery and Bailey together when they are older for some play dates!

Nate & Emily said...

Avery is getting so big!! Cant wait to see her again. When you coming to visit! :)

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!