If money time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and who would you go with?
I would either go on a tour of Europe. I have always wanted to go to Scotland and Ireland to see their old castles and then to France, Italy, England etc. to see all the wonderful art work and buildings, try the food, go shopping... Cord could come too I guess.... lol
When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm... I dont really remember. Probrbaly in the car when some sad song came on. I swear having babies makes us cry babies. =)
5 things you were doing 10 years ago 1998
1. Graduating Middle School, moving on to highschool
2. Becoming friends with Marissa, Lorin, Niki and Cameron (my friends in Highschool)
3. Chopping off my hair to boy length (big mistake)
4. Starting volleyball
5. Beginning seminary
5 things you were doing 5 years ago 2003
1. Attending Community College Highschool
2. Trying to get out of my evil "history" class
3. Running/or riding horses every night with mi hermana Cubana Carmen!
4. Taking the funnest classes Jewelry and Cake Decorating
5. Getting settled into our new house in Vegas
5 things you were doing a year ago 2007
1. Getting married and moving to AZ
2. Playing frisbee and whacky sixes with all our friends
3. Getting pregnant
4. Buying our first house
5. Having a baby
7 favorite hobbies
1. Frisbee and Volleyball...I love to play!
2. Reading..Books are amazing!
3. Cards...I love cards and board games!
4. School... I really love to learn and go to class, i know lame.
5. Hanging with friends...Something i dont get to do so much anymore. I miss it.
6. Sewing..I like to make clothes and things.
7. Cooking (or Eating) i like food...ALOT. =)
5 favorite foods
1. Fruit...pretty much any kind grapes especially.
2 My moms braised beef tips!!
3. Homemade chicken noodle soup. Velda style...
4. Anything sweet...ice cream, cake, candy, chocolate, brownies, cookies, pie....mmmm pie..
5. Whole Wheat Pizza and Burgers
5 Places you've been
1. Hawaii with the family
2. Florida to go to Disneyworld
3. New York on my honeymoon (China town rocks baby!)
4. Nauvoo...The temple is beautiful!
5. Mexico, Cancun is so fun!
5 favorite memories (tough one)
1. Of course family getaways. Going to New York, Hawaii, Ogden and texas to visit cousins, the cabin to fourwheel and canoe, and just playing stupid games with my brother and sisters and having dad do his impressions for us...So FUn! And sharing a room with CC. I miss talking to her and having her bug me... lol
2. My college years. I loved being in Cedar going to school, dancing, hanging out with the girls and the "F"ers.
3. Cord and mines dating days. I miss just going out and talking, looking at the stars, having the energy to stay up all night lol driving to provo and back in the wee hours of the morning.
4. The day cord proposed. he surprised me! and the Day we got married.
5. Having Avery and bringing her home.
I Tag, How many are you allowed?......Kennedy, Velda, Emily, Megan, and Chelsea