Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar....

Hello everyone! I know it has been awhile since my last post but I finally have something I need to share. Ok I guess its more like vent... So this past week I worked a lot of shifts. The tip have not been very good, a lot of 3 or 4 dollar tips which let me tell you do NOT pay the bills. So in spite of the fact that the tips haven't been good it had been an okay week until Saturday night. I walked in to work 10 min early so i could finish getting ready and discovered I had already been sat because the ladies wanted a table that just happened to be in my section. So I ran and got ready and greeted my table with my usual cheer only to discover that they were RUDE! I have been treated like a 'waitress' before but never like a slave. I carried their 8 drinks and two plates of bread (because apparently it should have been magically waiting for them) out and they didn't reach to grab them or move anything to help me. Okay so i blew that off llke maybe they were too into their conversation to notice. But every time i brought them something i needed to get them something else, so my other tables probably felt neglected but I think i did okay. So when they were done i brought the bill and wile they were sitting there chatting their children were climbing all over the seats and blinds and running over to unoccupied tables and dumping salts and ripping up the flatware. My manager almost came over but they saw him and got up to leave. So i went to close out their bill and yes they left me $1.17 tip on a $60 dollar bill. I was so angry! And i never get angry at people who i serve, i love serving. But as soon as they left I was fine. OK well enough of that. I hope eveyrone else had a better week than I!

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Wow...I would have been soooooooooo mad. If they ever came back in I would make sure that EVERYTHING went wrong with with meal on purpose since you already know they aren't leaving a tip! lol. Insane.

ashley kelepolo said...

That stinks! I would hate that! Hows your cute little baby!!!

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!