Monday, September 7, 2009

Vegas and Sleep

So Avery has had a full weekend. We drove to Vegas and then up to Cedar to see Velsa and Steve, Emily, Nate, Mjay, Trist and Ransom. She went to bed late and ran around played some football with guys and got chucked around by the men in house. She loved every minute. She even saw some baby birds in a nest outside the house with her Aunt Emily. It was very fun. Well we drove back to Vegas and are now haing out with my mom. This morning we woke up and played and then swam and aftert hat Ave was so worn out she went right to sleep. Well after about 2 hours she woke up but was so tired I guess that she fell asleep right on my leg and then proceeded to roll all over a pillow on the floor, staying asleep the whole time. I thought it was funny so I am posting some pictures.













3 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

She looks like a little rag doll rolling around!! haha

*Ashley said...

Aw!! I love all these pics you've been posting of her! I can't believe how big she's getting!!

We need to hang out when you get back from Vegas!

Nate & Emily said...

So glad you guys came up! Glad we could help make her so tired! :) I love these pictures- makes me feel like I need a good nap! And the picture of her face when Cord would turn on the saw on your previous post- hilarious! Keep the pictures coming!

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!