Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gage Turns One!!!!!

In January my cousin Wendy and I had a joint birthday for her daughter Sophia and Gage. It was very last minute but it pulled together nicely! Im so glad most everyone could make it and we had a great time! Thanks to my parents for letting us have it at theie place and for my sisters CC and meg and my Moms help in getting everything ready! Gage and Sophia loved their cakes, gage even dove right in like a piggy face first! it was so great lol. All the kids had fun playing together and the adults got to visit, it truly was awesome!

On February 4th Gage turned one. We had a little party at Emilys, where gage was really tired and sadly not so excited about cake. But im glad we got to see everyone and celebrate. The next day we got to bless Gage. We did it in the morning at our home. Velda and Steve, Jen and Nate, and My parents drove up to be there, even ransom and conrad came. It was truly an awesome thing to have so many people come to be there for gage and us. The blessing went great, Cord did amazing even if gage was a little squirmy. =) We did a bunch of family pictures and visited and then everyone headed out to Rylee's blessing. Her belssing was equally amazing, nate did awesome. afterwards we all went to emilys for some BBQ beef (yum!) and watching the superbowl! I didnt do much watching we were all to busy visiting, but it was a great day!

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!