Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas 2011








A belated post but Im finally getting to it. We went to Eagar this year for Christmas. We went down a week early and stayed a week after. It was very fun. We stayed with Cords parents the first few days and hung out with the family. It was great to see everyone, we havnt been down to AZ in over a year. Once everyone arrived, Cord and the guys played basketball and the girls wrapped presents and hung out, and everyone got involved witht he chess tournament. I got to go to lunch with my sister in law Ashley and her Sister Sal. It was alot of fun and a very nice change of pace for me. We also got to go to lunch with a couple of Sals friends and I had a blast! While there a big snowstorm hit. We got so much snow!! It was nice though, we got to drag the kids around on the sleds and Mike, Johnny, and Brian built a huge snowman with the help of Avery and Raylin. Johnny nad Melina came to visit us at Mike and Ashleys, it was so good to see them!! Their girls are getting so big.
For Christmas Eve dinner Tammy and Brando cooked up a feast. We all ate alot and visited, which is my favorite past-time =). Christmas morning was great. We all got upn(well Nate and I did) at 6:30 am and met at the Wiltbanks (where everyone was still sleeping) =). Cord of course got everyone up with Christmas tunes, avery had a rough time waking up so early she started bawling unitl I showed her the chocolate Santa had brung. Everyone came even Grandma Mary. Her bag had gotten left in Mesa so she wore Steves robe and big socks Christmas morning it was awesome. I heard Gma MARY and ave became close friends. Ave sat and talked to her late for like an hour asking her a ton of questions.
Christmas morning the room was packed full as we passed out presents. We got some great stuff, and were excited with the presents we were able to give. It was really one of the best Christmases. Avery got so excited with every present. "look mom!! A doll!!!" said while jumping up and down. "look its a flashlight!! and BATTERIES!!!" lol She LOVES presents. I wish I had caught it on video. Gage just tried to get down and play with the paper. We got to stay for the next week after and spend time with Jen and her kids and Emily, Nate, Tammy, and Brando.
I also want to say Thanks to Velda and everyone for helping with the kids while I was sick. Poor Gage had some stomache bug while we were down there and I got a flu not a good few days.
Well here are some pictures of the Holiday.

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!