Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring is here!...Oh wait no its not....

Well its been awhile and Ive been lazy so here is an update on our family. Gage is almost 4 months old and he doing great! Im guessing he weighs about 14 lbs we will find out in a few weeks. He is sleeping good and on a semi-schedule which is nice. The thrush is finally gone (i think) and hes so happy and smiley. He really is the sweetest baby. Avery is doing great! She loves her little brother and is such a helper (when she wants to be =) Avery is finally evening out for weight and height, and her speech gets better every day. She is also starting to love dancing and pretends to do karate. I love watching her little personality develope as she grows. She certainly has an attitude but she is so friendly and loving to everyone around her. She is a sunbeam now and loves her class. Its kinda funny her best friend in class is a little girl named Whitney. Cord is still in school and working. He is doing so much for this family right now and I am so greatful for him and proud. He starts doing ride alongs and clinicals soon so our schedule will get even worse, but it will be over soon and then hopefully he will find a job near family! As for me I am just being a mom trying to keep myself busy with projects and things so i dont go crazy. I ahve made some friends in our ward, the people here are pretty awesome! Im glad we live where we do right now and for the friends I have. I miss everyone and hope to see you all sometime soon!!

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!