Sunday, June 21, 2009

Its Been Awhile...

Sorry I have not posted since Valentines Day. =) We have abeen alittle busy with school, Ave, work and church. Its summer and Im still in school. Cord is taking a little break but still working. Ill get on later this week and post some pictures of the stuff we have been up to. Ave is almost 2 now and huge! She is in the 75th percentile for wieght and height. I on the other hand am on a diet, as Im sure some of you know. One week left! Im down 18lbs about and hopeing i can make it one more week! I want a Cinnabon! and ice cream and ribs! lol anything but veggies and chicken. Id even take a grape! lol Well wish me luck! Hope everyone is doing well. Drop me a comment sometime i promise to check in more.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Hey I want a cinnabon, ice cream, and ribs too. I'm not on a diet or anything, it just sounds good.

Jenna said...

Congrats on the diet. Your doing way better than I did!! I think I am going to do it again...I know Im crazy but Im gonna do it!!

Kennedy said...

Ooooooo cinnabon. Great now I am drooling. Thanks a bunch!

Kennedy said...

So...I just read your comment on the photoblog...and I am working on them! It takes a while to get through 450 pictures okay! lol.

And we aren't even thinking of having another one until Rory is at least 2! You and Cord are totally up next if we are going round like last time! lol!

Kennedy said...

We are hoping to hear from the AF by the end of the month. Brady is still looking for a good job. It is way hard these days. How are you?
Oh and thanks for giving me more time! lol.

Nate & Emily said...

It has been awhile! Good to hear how you guys are doing... and keep up the good work on the diet!

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!