Saturday, August 2, 2008

August


Well August is here now and July is past. Not much has gona on this week, Cord has been studying for his CNA which he takes tomorrow, and Ive been cleaning and working. Avery is doing just fine, just growing and moving. She took her first tumble down the stairs yesterday. That was no fun. It was only a few stairs, though, and she is ok.


Well I have a few pics of when roniboob was down, but only of Ave not of Roni. lol
Isnt she cute? lol I know they are not the best pics, I had to take them with my phone.

Above is a video of Ave crawling around at the park. We take her there alot, but this is the first time she has crawled in the grass there. She doesn't really know what to think of the grass lol. it looks like she doesn't like to touch it but is still happy to be outside.

These are some more pics of Ave at the park taken with my phone, of course. She loves being outside with Addi! Well thats about all we have been up to. How is everyone else? Anything fun going on?

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Nothing much here...just hoping that our house gets done before the baby gets done...lol. I did pull all our baby clothes out of storage along with our infant car seat. That was an ordeal...maybe I will post about it...

Seth & Erin Finch said...

I drive over 800 miles to go down to see you guys and all the pictures you get are ones with Avery?!!!! Haha, just kidding. Cord, better be ready for the hunt in less that a month now, you got to pack my elk out for me. In fact, if you are reading this right now you should stop what your doing and do 100 pushups cause your wasting time reading this when you could be ready.

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!