Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Las Vegas!

So I went to Las Vegas last weekend to visit my family and for Cadi's 2nd birthday. The airport was fun I had to practically strip down and then wake Avery up to go through security lol which was fun. She slept the whole way there though and wasn't too bad on the way back. We had alot of fun! Cadi got a ton of gifts and we all ate ourselves into oblivion! lol Im glad I got to see Ryan and Meg too. Its fun to be around them all especially now that they are all expecting lol.
Avery loved the attention! i have pictures i just need to get them off my camera. Ill post some and then the others later.



Mike and Ash picked me up from the airport and took me to my car. Thanks again! I hope we get to go again soon. I miss me familia! I miss RV too. Cord is taking a class on weekends so we can't go anywhere. lame! But itl be over soon.

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

I am making a disk for you of all the pictures of Avery! I will mail it you next week! Thanks for coming down! It is just so much more fun when you guys are here!

*Ash said...

Haha! She is such a cutie!! I love her little sweaters!

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!