Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ave and Tyson on the phone

Avery and Tyson talking on the phone:
T: I want chocolate.
A: You dont have anymore chocolate!
T: Yeeeeaaah,,, I dont.
T: I have glasses.
A: yeah daddy went to school huh.
T: Ave coming to visit.
A: I cant.. IO HAVE to stay here in mommas house.
T: i have to stay here in Gmas house.
A: where are the guns? I dont have anymore guns! their all gone! Wheres you guns?
T: My hands. I run and go POW!
A: theres water on the mountain..and the snow...and theres water on the mountain.
T: Yeeeeaaaahhh. I wanna go to your house!
A: Tyson! My tummy hurts!
T:I want to go! lets go.
A: you wanna go to my house?
T: i wanna go to your house!
A: your leg hurts? no?
T:i want to play baseball!
A: ok come see the baby. you cant kiss her! you dont kiss the baby! be soft we dont hit the babies!
T: i tyson!
A: you tyson?! my name is avery!
T: i want to go you house
A: ooooooookaaaay.... fine! you can come my house!
T: i wanna go!
A: dont yell you be mean!! ok you happy??
T: no i just see whitney and avery. i love them so much!
A: you wanna come and go myhouse?
T: yeaaaah!!

this went on for like 30 minutes lol! it was so awesome

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!