Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas!!

Well Christmas is over once again! This year cord and I got to go to Vegas to see my family for the holiday. My sister Kennedy and brother Ryan were unable to make it, so it was just my parents, my sister and tyson, and us. It was fun though! Cord got to go golfing a few times, and we ladies got to play Santa for Ave and Tyson. CC went crazy with the stockings but it was a blast! The kids had so much fun and got a ton of cool presents! Avery has to be the slowest present opener ever. She rips small strips of paper off one at a time, then someitmes gives up once she can see enough of whats inside to know what it is lol. It was awesome to watch her and tyson with the presents now that they r finally starting to understand it.

Im also glad i got to see all my cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandmas! It was good to have dinner with Grandma Sorensen and uncle cory, and Im also happy we got to go open presents with my dads side of the family and see everyone! I want to send a special thanks to Carmen and Amanda Im so glad I got to see you both. I miss you girls!

We missed Cords family though! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

So after the New year we decided we should take avery sledding for the first time. We found some small hills to start on and she had soo much fun! She even went by herself, shes growing up so fast! Even i went a few times though it looked so fun.

As for our newest addition, I am due in five weeks! I cant believe its coming so fast. We have a name list finally and are now working on narrowing it down to two or three. Hopefully we have something by the time this little guy arrives! So here are some videos and pictures of christmas and sledding. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New year!





No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!