Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vegas

So as you saw below my little sister had her baby. He is soo adorable as babies are. I am so proud of her. I can tel she will be a great mom! We had a good time in Vegas. Cord was sick and then I got sick for about a day with some 24 hour stomache flu. Now we all have coughs (wierd to go with a stomache flu buyt there ya have it) but are feeling better. We got to visit with everyone and swim. Ave loves the water! Im glad for that since we do live in a desert lol. Well other than that we didnt do much. On our way out of town Cord and I ate with CC and Donald and I got a tray of waters dumped on me, but other than that it wasnt too crazy. How is everyone else?

2 comments:

Nate & Emily said...

We are doing great Whitney, thanks for asking! :) Glad you enjoyed your trip to Vegas and that it wasn't too crazy-- next you should make a trip to Utah! Wish you guys lived closer.

Katy said...

Hey Whitney! I got your comment on my blog and just started laughing! Babykens and Peanut are just nicknames! :) Peanut is Hayley and Babykens is Mackenzie. A bit confusing I'm sure! Well I'll talk to you later! :)

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!