Friday, November 2, 2007

Sleep


So I know that they tell you before you have kids that you'll never sleep (and I think this is partially true) So can I just say I am glad that so far Avery sleeps very well? Sometimes she has some trouble getting to sleep but once she is down she sleeps through the night only waking up to eat. Its kinda sad that Ill never have another undisturbed nights sleep, but lets be honest it IS kinda my fault lol! My advice to everyone: read the WHOLE book don't just skim. lol Oh well Im just glad she is here, and sleep can come when Im dead, or well ya know what I mean lol...


Here is Avery sleeping and smiling...

I love this picture! She is sooo cute!

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!