Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Lake

This weekend Cord and I were invited to the lake by his sister Jennifer. I won't lie at first I didn't want to go. I hate going somewhere where I won't know what exactly we will be doing and how long we will be gone. But we went and it was vey fun. In my family a trip to the lake was an event, but cord's sister lives really close to one and they have a boat so they just up and go on a whim. They went cliff jumping, tubing, and wake-boarding. It was fun to watch. I couldn't participate lol but it was fun to be on a boat! And I did get to hold the twins, so that was fun.

No comments:

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
We lost sadly, but it was fun to go and see my fam!

ASU Game

ASU Game
Thats right...ASU vs. Washington and we whooped!

Round Valley

Round Valley
I love RV in the Fall! I miss it!